- Take 93 South to 3 South
- Cross the Sagamore Bridge
- Follow Route 6 to Wellfleet
- Pass the Mobil station on your left
- Proceed through the traffic light 50 yards
- Turn into the woods on Old King's Hwy.
- Take first right and park (for Seagull Cottage)
- Park after the cedars after the GUEST sign (for Liberty Coin Suite & the Green Room)
Wellfleet is a two-hour car ride from Boston.
Our home is located on a scenic dirt road called “Old King’s Highway” which King George’s representative used when collecting taxes.